Sat, 13 Jul|
PRISiM Healing Institute
Transform your relationship with Food!
A sharing circle with Ridhi Goleccha, a mind-body eating coach. An evening filled with discussions and food-tasting using the produce from her hydroponic farm; Argos Greens.
Time & Location
13-Jul-2019, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
PRISiM Healing Institute, Hormuzd Bldg, Ground Floor,, Sleater Road, Grant Road (w),, Grant Road West, Chikalwadi, Tardeo, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400007, India
About the Event
Do you feel a lack of will power around food even after deciding to follow something?
Do you feel guilty after succumbing to your cravings?/ after indulging in your favourite foods?
Is your body actually absorbing the nutrients you’re feeding it?
- Transform Your Relationship with Food! (A HOLISTIC MIND BODY EATING WORKSHOP)
- A workshop on Not What to Eat, but How to eat?
Everyone is different, so everyone’s relationship with food, with your body s different!
Ridhi Golechha helps people around their health and their personal relationship with food! People who have challenges around weight, body image, binge eating, emotional eating, chronic dieting and a number of health concerns such as digestion, fatigue, mood issues and more! She doesn't just focus on just what to eat, she talks about how to eat and how the emotional and physiological aspects affect your metabolism!
It’s a holistic approach that integrates nutrition and psychology!
- Fresh, clean and locally grown greens (salad leaves and herbs) from our farm to your table.
- Our #HydroCrops are grown through hydroponic farming.
- Soilless Farming
- We use 90% less water than traditional farming.
- Our produce is grown free of pesticides and insecticides.
- Our #HydroCrops tackle environmental problems like water and arable land shortage, global warming and overuse of harmful pesticides and fertilisers.
Facebook & Instagram - @argosgreens
Talk by Riddhi Golechha
includes the food tastings by Argos Greens